Saturday, April 30, 2005

Random Bits of Me

Former Jobs:

Nacho Stand: Prepared nachos and worked register
Pizzaria: Prepared pizzas and drove delivery truck
Athletic Office: Sent out recruitement info and hung out at copier
Telemarketer: Tried to convince people to give money to the college
Deli: Sliced meat, made food, washed dishes
Waitress: Usual duties and sometimes tended bar
Kirby: Sold vacuum cleaners door-to-door (never again)
Department Store: Worked in shoes and jewelry
Gas Station: worked register, mopped floors, and sold lottery tickets
Biotech Company: Cut up human tissue (want to know where your organs actually go when you die?) and made it into cells for research
Research Assistant: Cloned DNA for random projects (schizophrenia research) and worked on vaccines for AIDS and HPV (genital warts)

Celebrities that I may look like based on friends' and family's comments:

Alicia Silverstone
Maria Shriver
Natalie Wood
Jennifer Garner

I must have a transformer face since none of these people look alike. I'm not complaining though--I would love to really look like any one of them, but, unfortunately, I don't.

Current Artists in My Playlist:

Johnny Cash
Maroon 5
Pink Floyd
Cold Play
Modest Mouse
The Cure
Jet
Avril Lavigne
Gwen Stefani
Tupac
Queen
Rosemary Clooney
U2

8 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I think I may love you.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Dude! The Ex worked for Kirby for like, 2 years. It has robbed me of all ability to be rude to door-to-door salespeople.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Tell me about it. Kirby + Telemarketing = lots of lost time talking to sales reps. I have LOTS of interesting stories about my Kirby days. My husband laughs because I know way more about carpets and vacuums than any sane person should.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

I plan to zip-brush my furniture tonight! Yay!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger The Best Cat Trees said...

Helloshe falters to rise, Ive been surfing the web for the newest info on cat urine cleaner and came accross your site. this post is'nt exactly what i was surfing for, but i see why i found it. Anyway, interesting read. I will continue to look for cat urine cleaner etc... I will be back to your site sometime...

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Happy said...

Great blog. In case you care to know, I was searching for primary sponsors of the clean air act and your blog came up. I am glad I found it though.

Very nice.

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Laser Surgery said...

If you really want more info, you should check out laser eye surgery uk

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger phu said...

thanks for a great post mate!
check on google for “cast spells radionics software”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home