Friday, May 20, 2005

the 3's

Thanks Trish:
Here are my 3's:

3 names I go by:
Yo mama (as in "your mama" or "Yo, mama" depending on where I'm walking at the time)
Baby (the metro driver, fed ex guy, and janitor call me baby--I don't know why)
Hon

3 screen-names I've had:
SFTR
masonblue
Bush (no relation to W)

3 physical things I like about myself:
my nose
my waist
my arms

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
my legs
my hairline
my shelf-ass

3 parts of my heritage:
Lithuanian
Welsh
German

3 things I am wearing right now:
long sleeve shirt that says "snow bunny" (I know it's May--I'm poor and have no clothes) underneath my short sleeved, rainbow Burton shirt
blue jeans that used to not be so tight
granny panties (it's Friday)

3 favorite bands / musical artists: To limit it to three is evil, but I'll do it
Cold Play
Johnny Cash
Pink Floyd

3 favorite songs:
Folsom Prison Blues or Hurt--can't decide (Johnny)
Wish you were here (Pink Floyd)
Pictures of You (The Cure)

3 things I want in a relationship:
Head rubs
Laughter
Understanding...lots of understanding

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
eyes
body mass (I don't dig skinny boys)
smile

3 of my favorite hobbies:
reading
art in all forms (charcoal is my favorite)
knitting or crocheting half of something (finishing is not so fun)

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Sleep
Make my tailbone (that I broke over a year ago) stop hurting
Pee

3 things that scare me:
prehistoric fish or demons (whichever I find first)
tornadoes
serial killers or sociopaths killing either me or my family

3 of my everyday essentials:
my laptop and it's 50lb laptop bookbag
salt
cheese

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Soap opera actress/sketch comedian (same difference)
FBI or CIA profiler
Lawyer or psychiatrist (kind of same difference)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Spain
Australia
Back to Costa Rica

3 kids' names you like:
Cameron
Kelsey
Giada

3 things you want to do before you die:
Tell everyone I'm sorry
Have a child
Write a book

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I like to get into fist fights with large men when I drink
I'm a really good shot (with a gun)
I don't get grossed out...EVER

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
When I say "I'm fine", I really mean "I'm so pissed at you I could rip your head off, and I'm even more pissed that you are even asking--you obviously have no idea what you've done, which only infuriates me even more"
I cry a lot when no one is looking
I could spend a fortune on cosmetics if I had a fortune--ahh Sephora

3 celeb crushes:
Bruce Willis
Sean Connery
Alec Baldwin (just because he looks exactly like my husband--people have even asked my man for autographs...too funny)

3 people to play next: All the people I know have already played except for the following, I think. If you have already played--I'm sorry.

Muse
Jessica
God (I won't ask for verification, so whoever lurks out there can claim this spot)

6 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Awww shucks, SFTR, I've been dying to get "tagged" by this - I'll post soon.

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Sarahlynn said...

Now I want a head rub. But I will not wake my husband up at 3:30 am on the morning of his birthday. That would be wrong, right? Perhaps I should just go to sleep.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Nothing gets between me and my headrub; but then again, I'm a selfish person;)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger trisha said...

lol @ "When I say "I'm fine", I really mean "I'm so pissed at you I could rip your head off, and I'm even more pissed that you are even asking--you obviously have no idea what you've done, which only infuriates me even more""

Bwahaha! I am so the same way.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

I should have also mentioned that slamming cupboard doors are equivalent to "I'm fine"

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Ha! I am so passive aggressive with the slamming and stomping around, all the while saying, nope, nothing's wrong, honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home