Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blah

Things that make me go blah:

Catching the grill on fire and having to spend 20 min peeling black funk off of my chicken satay

Cleaning up the water I spilled on the floor as I ran to put out the fire (this was no average grill fire)

Falling out of my chair and re-injuring my previously broken tailbone because I get really bad vertigo when I use the fluorescent microscope

Having to sit through a ridiculous talk on a student's horribly constructed face recognition study-- where is the mentorship, people?

Having what sure felt like a heart attack while I was trying to mount my slides, causing me to destroy one of my samples (Note to self: get that checked)

Having to write another abstract--it's due tomorrow

Losing my bus money when I pulled my keys out of my pocket

Realizing that we may overdraw our account if the check doesn't go through in time

Blah, Gag, Blah

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Ick. Better day tomorrow, I hope.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Thanks. Sometimes I feel like the kid in the dance class who just doesn't get it--I'm spinning off to the left while everyone else is shuffle-hop-kicking to the right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home