Friday, May 20, 2005

The Dark Ages

I'm proud of this girl. What on earth was the reasoning behind not letting her walk at her own graduation? She earned the right to graduate, and, aside from the "I'm holier than thou" bullshit excuse, I'm not sure why the administration was being so ridiculous. I'm surprised they didn't try to ship her off to some mommy-to-be school.

From the Associated Press via CNN.com:

"Cosby was told in March that she could no longer attend school because of safety concerns, and her name was not listed in the graduation program."

Safety concerns? Not listed in the program?

But wait, it gets better:

"The father of Cosby's child, also a senior at the school, was allowed to participate in graduation."

I must now go vomit.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger trisha said...

My God, it is all so fucked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home