Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Google, Neurons, and Red Bull

Inside my brain right now:

Do you know Google is based on a neural network?

Have you ever tried Google Scholar to find information on diseases/disorders?

Somewhere in Florida, 25,000 disembodied rat neurons are thinking about flying an F-22.

More on neural networks

Do you know that there was a study done to determine the effects of combining Red Bull and alcohol?

Do you know you shouldn't drink Red Bull or related drinks if you have renal problems?

I hate Red Bull

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I just love your blog. Always so many cool things to read. Thanks, SFTR!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

You almost made me cry--thank you. I get warm fuzzies when you all read what I write and post comments. There's just so much interesting stuff out there-it's really amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home