Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

To the blogs I read and to those who stop here from time to time:

A lot of you have children, and I'm amazed at your stories, your love, and the tremendous effort you put into making your children feel safe and happy. You are all doing a wonderful job whether you realize it or not. I pray for you to find the strength to keep going, to keep nurturing, through all the tough times. I remember being a kid, and boy were there a lot of tough times. I hope someday that my husband and I will, God willing, be able to join your ranks. For now, I'll just keep living vicariously through your stories. Thank you for being moms. Thank you even more for sharing your life and your children with the world.

Happy Mother's Day!

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger muse said...

Ditto here from another childless yet hopeful perhaps-future-mom! I love reading fellow blogger's experiences, insights, frustrations even. It makes me feel like if I am ever lucky enough to have a family of my own, I'll be better equipped to deal with whatever comes my way, knowing that you've all been through so many wonderful/hard/touching/challenging experiences and have gotten through them with love, grace (yes, grace!) and resourcefulness.

Happy mother's day all, and thank you SFTR for this terrific post!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Couldn't have said it better, muse;)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

You guys rock.
-PK

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Yeah, they really do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home