Monday, May 16, 2005

Messing With Me

I'm sorry if you all couldn't access my site over the weekend, not that you were missing out on anything. I somehow angered Blogger or God or maybe both. Some people believe that you can not anger inanimate objects, but those people have no idea what they are saying. I've angered tables and chairs and computers, lots of computers. This morning I angered my coffee mug, and it retaliated by spewing all over my laptop bag. I had to use brute force to defend myself because if you let objects get the upper hand, they'll walk all over you...looks like I need a new mug though.

Thank you PK for checking up on me. In my "what to do if I die" letter, I do have instructions for my family on how to let my readers (all 2 of you) know that I won't be posting too much anymore. When you anger everything and everyone around you, you have to watch your back and cover all of your bases. My letter also instructs my friends and family to not inform my lab of my demise. I want to see how long it takes them to figure it out on their own. My mentor is going to feel like such an ass after he sends out a thousand angry emails demanding that I reply. Call it my last hoorah if you will...

My dog did not kill himself on Friday, although he did manage to eat the cat's heating pad. I'm pretty sure that he'll live, but potty time is going to be rough.

5 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Ah! THERE you are!
When I was a kid, I had to watch out for the bathroom sink. The sink, it had it in for me.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Yeah, if the movies "Nightmare on Elmstreet" and "IT" taught us anything, it was that we should always beware of the sink.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I was worried! You were all white and blank!

Your cat has a heating pad?

I had issues with a dead waterbug I named Blackie. He followed me all 'round the house.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Hmmmm...a dead waterbug, huh? That is a little scary.

Yeah, My cat had a heating pad. Our house gets really cold, and I like to encourage him to sit in certain places rather than others (he loves the ironing board, but cat = fur on clothing). If I put a warming pad where I want him to sit, I am able to minimize the spread of cat fur. It looks like I will have to make a trip to Petsmart in the very near future.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger muse said...

Angering inanimate objects, huh? Sounds very much like that Stephen King-inspired movie that creeped me out when I was a teen, the one where all the appliances get ticked off and start killing people (lovely scenes with a mower, an oven, etc.) ;)

Glad to see that you're back!

P.S. Your _cat_ has a heating pad? I don't even have a decent comforter! LOL

P.P.S. You're not allowed to share your blog URL with my cats (all 4 + 1 one them), or else they'll go on litter box strike or something, demanding better living conditions too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home