Thursday, May 12, 2005

New rodent found

Maybe we will find old Nessie some day. If we can find new creatures like this, anything is possible. I resent the comment that "it diverged from other rodents millions of years ago". How do they know that God didn't just make it that way? Maybe God was bored a few months ago and decided to plop this bugger down in Laos. Maybe it's supposed to be the new white meat...I'm just joking--all this talk of evolution versus creationism and/or intelligent design must have short-circuited my wiring.

5 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger muse said...

"it (...) appears to be a nocturnal vegetarian"

You sure that thing isn't related to me? I mean, I _was_ born in the Chinese year of the Rat too! ;)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

You freaked me out there for a minute. Whew!
Am I really sick that it's sort of cracking me up that they found it in the meat department, so to speak?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

You freaked me out there for a minute. Whew!
Am I really sick that it's sort of cracking me up that they found it in the meat department, so to speak?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

I thought the whole thing was rather funny, but I'm kind of a loose cannon. Scientists run around thinking they've covered the globe with their thorough methods, doing DNA tests and checking out poop pellets, and here we have an undiscovered animal hanging out at the local market.

Muse, it may be a relation...how long is your tail? :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

"discovered by a team of scientists in a hunter's market"

These guys published what they found shopping? Boy, did I ever do it the hard way. Wait 'til Paris Hilton hears about this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home