Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday's Career Choice

After weeks like these, I find myself wanting to leave science. We all go through these spells; they are truly unavoidable. When I start feeling this way, I often try to think of what career path I'll choose instead of sitting at the bench next to my gene gun.

Today's choice: I'm going to own a hot dog stand.

It makes perfect sense; I'm an avid hot dog enthusiast. I love them all: Chicago style, chili-covered, ketchup-coated, kraut-topped, and, most importantly, the beloved Death Dog (patent pending).

I will call it Dr. Wiener's Hot Dog Shop. It will be painted dark blue and light green. The Boston Terrier will be my mascot. I will have very flashy, scientific names for each hot-dog style--the death dog will be called The Apoptosis. You all will get free hot dogs of course (unless you abuse the system).

I can't wait!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger trisha said...

you rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home