Friday, June 10, 2005

Hot dogs and Science

Since I can't really leave science and research entirely to become a hotdog godess:

Solar hot dog cooker (family fun)
Virtual hot dog stand (train your kids (or yourself) in business)
National Hot Dog and Sausage Council (for your hot dog thesis)
Hot dog vapor-induced status asthmaticus (I shit you not)
Hot dog creatures (family fun)
Hot dogs and diabetes (hot dogs = bad)
Etymology of "hot dog" (for my language researchers)
Hot dogs and pancreatic cancer (hot dogs = bad)
Gluten-free hot dog buns (for Trisha)
Vote for vegetarian hot dogs for your health (for Muse and the rest of you V's)

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

oh, god, did you have to post that hot dog consumption increases cancer by 6700% link? I feel guilty enough already when I'm scarfing them down!
Thanks for popping by my blog--and for the nutrition link. Very informative, I made it a favorite.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Thanks, SF! I actually haven't been to celiac.com, oddly enough. I usually hang out at the Gluten-Free Pantry.

And I LOVE etymology!!!!!!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

POW: I'm so very sorry. It's in my nature to share the facts. Pretty much everything increases your risk for cancer (except for exercise and fresh veggies) so you might as well enjoy them while they are hot!

Trisha: I do it all for you;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home