Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm Going to Die

I saw this on Cheeky Prof. It's funny that the "deaths" having the lowest probablitiy for me are the ones that I am positive I'm going to die of (drowning, bomb, natural disaster). It wouldn't surprise me if my evil-wombat grandmother tried to poison me with one of her sugar-free "fruit cocktail" cookes. If I die of suicide though, I want a full investigation. The same goes for if I disappear...there are people who will need to be questioned.


You scored as .

Suicide


80%

Disappear


80%

Posion


73%

Suffocated


60%

Gunshot


47%

Disease


47%

Stabbed


47%

Eaten


40%

Bomb


33%

Natural Causes


33%

Accident


27%

Drowning


0%

Cut Throat


0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger trisha said...

My answers: natural causes, bomb, suicide, eaten, disappear....

I am convinced I am going to die in a freak accident.

Cool quiz. Thanks!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

I will protect you with my magic anti-freak accident powers. Oh, wait, I don't have those powers anymore. Hmmmm...you may want to not watch Final Destination (I or II).

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Natural causes, bomb...woohoo! Well, not so woohoo about the bomb, but natural causes! All the way, baby!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Bomb???? Who do you hang out with, PK (or should I say Ms Covert Operative)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home