Sunday, June 26, 2005

Let the Aliens Eat His Guts

Dear Tom Cruise:

You are an idiot.

I could care less if you act like some manic phase, crack-smoking troll on Oprah--I didn't say a word since I'm not in the position to judge your love. I am not a love expert, and I'm not an expert on what is going on in your distorted, twisted head.

When you got on national TV, however, and acted like you have the right to an opinion on something you obviously know nothing about, it made me wish that the aliens inside you would decide to end things, once and for all.

I'm going to go take another cold and flu pill so that I can let its evil work through my veins, allowing me to (gasp) breathe. Oh the horrors. You don't know Tom--they sell this stuff on the streets.

Yes, oh wise one, you are correct about the evils of treating mental disorders. I was so glad when someone I cared about deeply, stopped taking their meds, let their life fall apart, and blew their brains out on Christmas Eve. Those drugs that let him smile, laugh, love, and live were definitely evil.

I think I will stop seeing medically-trained professionals whenever I am sick, need stitches, antibiotics, or surgery. I will go to Hollywood where I can seek the wisdom of the great Scientologist actors.

I'm sorry if I seem hostile. I'm sick, and you're a jerk--that's a bad combination.

From the Associated Press if you didn't see the interview:

"You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do," Cruise said...."Matt, Matt, you don't even -- you're glib," Cruise responded. "You don't even know what Ritalin is. If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, OK. That's what I've done."

I don't need to reply to that--you all can figure out what I want to say in response to those statements.

4 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Man, thanks so much for writing this, Roxanne. I have been speechless about TC's shit, but have desperately wanted to yell at him...

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

He's a troll. I wanted to say something prolific and intellectual, but I just couldn't muster the energy. I just wish he'd stop getting press time.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

I loved Matt's responses, from what I've read. He was pretty much like, Eff YOU, Mr. Wack-Job. As much as he could be, y'know?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Tom absolutely drives me insane. I keep thinking he couldn't possibly say anything 'stupider' and piss even more people off but I, apparently, continue to underestimate him. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home