Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Music, Music, Music

First, go say hi to Trisha. She sent me a really cool article today, and I owe her. So go give her some virtual hugs and check out her cool layout.

Alright:
My six favorite songs at the moment (sorry, I don't know how to link to music yet since I'm new to all of this):

1.) She Will Be Loved -- Maroon 5
2.) Caramel -- Suzanne Vega
3.) Luxurious -- Gwen Stefani
4.) TNT -- AC DC
5.) Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe-- Barry White
6.) Fix You -- Cold Play

I've also been mixing in some Tom Jones (Sex Bomb is too hilarious), but I don't want to lose any respect on the street so he didn't make the list.

I'm not tagging anyone just yet, because I need to figure out who has already done this.

4 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger trisha said...

I am not familiar with any of these songs.

Gotta go to iTunes and listen up.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Do you live in Chernobyl?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Um, no.







I am just not with-it or hip or wordly.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Maybe you haven't heard of some of them because I listen to some crappy music. I have weird taste sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home