Thursday, July 07, 2005

High-tech Toys, Smoking Sue, and Johnny Cash

OK, so I'm obviously fixating on geeky-science toys today. I know everyone says things like "toys weren't this cool when I was a kid". It goes hand in hand with "I walked a mile to school through the snow, and it was uphill both ways".

They did not, however, make toys like this when I was little. I think that scope is better than the one I have in my actual lab.

We didn't have one of these toys either, but we had my Cousin Sue who was the equivalent of the smoking Sue doll. It's weird that they have the same name. Maybe it's the name Sue? What about a boy named Sue? It's been a while since I've given a shout-out to Shel and Mr. Cash.

Can you tell I'm having some concentration issues today?

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home