Monday, July 25, 2005

Soft Brains on the Walls

My husband is doing better--thank you for your support and kindness. I keep telling him that I'm going to put cushioning all through the house so he can't hurt himself again. You can imagine how excited I was when I found this over at Mind Hacks. My husband has always drawn the line with my brain decorations at my collection of brains in jars. I personally feel that fabric brain art would not only add a little class (or something) to our decor, but it would provide some soft surfaces on which he could fall next time he passes out. He's not buying it. He obviously didn't hit his head that hard.

7 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger sue said...

Whew! Glad things are getting a little more calm over there. I LIKE the brain art! ...and, yes, dual purpose. You'd think the guy would be happy you are thinking of his SAFETY! ... :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I'm so glad he's doing better, Roxie! How scary!!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Rissa Roo said...

I'm glad to hear that he is doing better.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Cool!!! I have been worried. I mean, I did read this earlier, because of my worrying. I just didn't comment because I am self-centered.

(Really, I was just nervous about starting the marriage counseling.)

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger James said...

First, I'm glad he's doing better, very glad.

Second, after reading this:

"My husband has always drawn the line with my brain decorations at my collection of brains in jars."

Now clearly this is a man who adores you as there's no way in Hades I'd ever live in a house with brains in a jar. Just so you know, if I'm ever down your way and you invite me over for tea, warn me before you take me through the room with the brains in a jar.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Sue, Risa Roo, & POW: Thanks--you guys are great!

Trisha--you are not self-centered. I could feel your good wishes and concern from miles away. Don't be nervous about the marriage counseling. Just nod your head at the counselor and ask her/him how she feels about X,Y, and Z. Or maybe that's the other way around...
If you need anything--please, please email me.

James: If I told you where the brains were, that would take all of the fun out of it. Besides, I put up with his autograph collection and his baseball card collection. I deserve an extra set of brains for that;)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Musey_Me said...

So glad to hear things are okay with your husband. That had to be SO scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home