Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Today's horoscope

I'm obviously not one for horoscopes, but I needed something to do while I waited for my trainee to show up this morning. I don't know why I even bothered since my horoscopes are never right.

What is this supposed to mean?


"You have a knack for delaying gratification. You have also been known to exhibit great impatience - particularly with yourself. The planetary energy are encouraging you to focus on your strength, and to strive to create a world of balance around you. Commitment is the key to success and you must commit to a healthy physical life in order to have balance and harmony in the bigger picture. It's not about denial - it's about getting everything you want."

Ooooo, and this one is creepy:

"There may be something strange going on at work. Empty promises may leave you confused. Do not get intimately involved with someone you work with. Try to be honest, but don't divulge something that will get you into trouble. "

Intimately involved????? Blah-gag-blah

I do like SOME of my traditional traits, though:

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical


On the dark side....

Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative


I hope my trainee shows up soon....

7 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger trisha said...

What the address for the fancy horoscopes?

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

The first one is from MSN (horoscopes are on the left-hand side). For the second one, I just googled "horoscope" and clicked on the first couple of links. Then I googled zodiac, clicked on the first/second link, and found out Virgo's traits.

I can't get all of my horoscopes because my mom doesn't remember what time of the day I was born, a requirement for several sites. Middle children get screwed.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Virgo, are you?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Ha! I was born at 2:03pm. So they say.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Ooh, I didn't even read your comment that said you were Virgo...I just got that from the list of traits in the post. Damn, I'm good.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

And girl, you just need to look on your birth certificate.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger muse said...

PK, I was about to ask SFTR if she was a virgo too, from the list of characteristics! LOL You beat me to it! (well, ok, so I'm working like mad and don't have time to keep up with my reading and am therefore not likely to be timely with my commenting on anything... oh well!)

Anyway, you're intriguing, PK, it's neat discovering all these unsuspected facets of you!

(and about my other current/future favourite bloggers, of course!)

P.S. SFTR: my great friend HuggyBear (_he_ chose that name, not me! lol) is also a virgo... now I'll be looking for similarities! ;) Except that he's a burly guy, so I'm sure you're much cuter! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home