Monday, August 22, 2005

Back from Beyond the Something or Other

So, I'm back. It may take me a while to post since I'm busy catching up on all of your sites and since I have over 100 emails from the sniveling masses yearning for my help/blood. Some of you posted a lot while I was gone--I thought we had an agreement that you all would live really boring lives so I wouldn't miss anything? Regardless, I'll be back in true form one of these days.

ps I keep finding nachos and margarita salt in my couches, and my cat seems a bit hungover. You all didn't have a party in my house while I was gone, did you? Next time, I'm turning on the electric fence or something.

Also, I finally read the book, Wicked. I'm feeling very confused now over who the bad guys in this life are (I always knew that pink-fluff ball, Glinda, was worthless). It was really nice to read something not related to science. I forgot how much I used to enjoy fiction.

12 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Yay! Welcome home!

Screw reading us...write about you!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger muse said...

Woo-hoo, you're back!

No more sad perusing at your old posts, wondering Where, Oh Where?, you were... ;)

Your cat mixes margaritas? Blast my useless kitties! I'm going to send them to your cat for training!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger James said...

Glad to see you're back, and that you actually relaxed on vacation - Good for you!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Oops, sorry about the mess! There was some naked drunken dancing, so if you find my bra, will you send it back?

I'm glad you are back. I hope you are ok.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Oh, I forgot to say I read Wicked too (saw the musical as well). I liked it a lot, very complex in its depiction of people's motivations. I'm really surprised it has been a bestseller given how dark it is, and given the absolute lack of a "good guy." Not to mention the sex and complex language.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

SK:
I'm keeping the bra.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I am SO glad you are back! I can't wait to hear more about your travels.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger trisha said...

Okay, I am going to have to insist you go ahead and post now.

NOW!

And, go!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger trisha said...

And.......GO!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Oh, by the by, that g-string you see when you look out the window, dangling off of the power lines? That's Trisha's. Don't ask. And don't ask how I know. What happens at SFTR's stays at SFTR's. :)

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Bwahahaha!

I still can't find my bra, my car keys, or my dignity.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I hate it when the comment threads die down just when they are getting really funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home