Tuesday, August 30, 2005

For Trisha

Trisha is having a t-shirt issue. We must all help her. I picked out my new favorites to get you all going.

Cutie Pi
The old lady
Dr. Feel good
Roxy T
Best Hair
A cute triangle

Oooo, and I found an autism awareness ring that I really like.
Oooo, and I found a thinking cap
And some anatomical socks

I also found a phobia pop-up book to help with my clown fears (there's one for nightmares too!)

Is it really OK to hypnotize yourself?

I somehow have gone offtrack. Please help Trisha find the perfect T-shirt since I can't focus today.

8 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger sue said...

All good choices...!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

I vote for one that says, "I'm blogging this."

As far as fit, I love the perfect fit t's from the gap and soem boatneck ones I got from H&M a while ago.

Or how about one that says, "Nacho mama"? :)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Nacho mamma!!! That's a classic and a phrase that's so underused. Rock on shrinky.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I love this shirt:

writing well is the best revenge.

You can buy it here.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger thePsychologist said...

I love the acute triangle and cutie pi ones....hahaha!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

BTW, I have hypnotized myself. When I was a kid, I found a book on self-hypnosis at a used book store. I found that I am fairly hypnotizable. I have, however, really freaked myself out by doing it. It's fun though!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I love you, Rx.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Right back at you T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home