Thursday, August 04, 2005

Speaking of the Media

I mentioned something in my last post that is exemplified by this:

Road Rage

Obviously, they thought this was essential information since they mentioned it even before describing the events leading up to the shooting:

"Walter R. Bishop, 60, who was taking medication for depression, was arrested Tuesday and charged with first-degree murder in the death of 27-year-old Sandro Andrade.

There is so much buried between the lines here that my head hurts just thinking about it.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

So instead of thinking about all this depressing stuff, I have a mission for you, oh scientific one. Vibrating imaging-wand cozies. Get on that one, Roxie, will ya?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger James said...

This happened not that far from where we are. Given my recent experiences hereabouts, both in the last four months, to wit:

Whoooooa


and

Contemplation on Road Rage


you can only imagine how much luckier I feel that my last encounter, last week, only involved a chicken sandwich.

A lot of unhappy people out there, and I'm not entirely sure it's due to mental illness per se.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home