Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Be in a Study, Not on a Milk Carton

I found this at Mind Hacks:

If you have ever experienced anxiety or depression (are there people out there who can answer no to this question?) you can participate in an online study/survey. Just to warn you, the results can be a bit harsh and, if you are like me, make you feel like you need some help. Don't stress over the results too much, though, as the questions are a bit leading and the tests they use a bit...um...debatable. As I was taking the survey, I kept thinking "Calgon, take me away".

The Study is currently titled:

"An Exploratory Study of the Influence of Depression and Anxiety
on Behaviour Patterns in People who go Missing."

4 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger muse said...

Well, on the plus side, I don't appear to be psychotic. ;)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger sue said...

Ack. Weird...

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger BotanicalGirl said...

Interesting. I'm highly neurotic (10 out of 12), which I pretty much already knew.

Everything else was mild-to-moderate, which is about what I expected.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger trisha said...

One of my biggest fears is to go missing. I simply could not do it. I make sure someone always knows where I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home