Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is Neurology Like Urology?

Conversation between two medical students (one semester away from taking their boards, by the way) that I overhead while waiting for my latte:

Student 1: "I mean, I just don't know what Neurology is...I, like, get the overall concept, but I don't really get what they do."

Student 2: "I know, I don't either. Do you think we'll have to be able to remember all that anatomy stuff...or all of that pharm info?"

Student 1: "God, I hope not."

And people wonder why I'm such an angry person.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Ha!

That pesky anatomy stuff. Medical school would be so much easier w/o it.

Dumbasses.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger sue said...

Scary...

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger BotanicalGirl said...

Reminds me of Head Nurse's post where she talks about a nursing student who didn't know where the lumbar spine was. Among other things. Who was a semester away from graduating. Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home