Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Big Day for Elephants

Big day today...big, really elephant-like big.

No time to explain now, but will elaborate later--I promise.

Side Note:
My sister-in-law thought the solution to my power point perfectionism (moving things 1 pixel this way or that way, trying out every pantone color known to man before picking one, etc.) is due to the fact that I don't get to exercise my artistic brain enough. She thought that if I had more artistic outlets, I would gain some artistic freedom of the mind. Being that she is a tremendous artist and educator, I thought I would listen to her wisdom.

She sent me this site: Everyday Art

I'll try it out after my big day today.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said...

I had an elephant size day today too. I hope yours was a good one.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Can't wait to hear the details about your big day!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger AAYOR said...

Your SIL's theory makes sense to me. I may check out the site, too, since I also have a serious problem with attn to these details.

Hope you had an excellent Elephant Day.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

I think the problem is that PowerPoint is E-V-I-L.
Sending you good thoughts (late, but good) for your Elephant Day.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger sue said...

This is wednesday. I'm hoping the elephant didn't sit on you.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Same here. That is why I change my blog all of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home