Friday, November 04, 2005

Is that Dick Cheney Behind the Curtain?


I'm counting protein dots today...thousands of tiny dots from dozens of brains. After a few hundred, your mind starts playing tricks on you, creating pictures amongst the scattered spots resembling your mother that you have put off calling for weeks or your boss who you are hiding from today for fear you'll throw pens at him or your dog that has some sort of anxiety disorder causing him to lick his hind leg obsessively.

For some reason, this all made me want to share with you one of my favorite paintings by Botero. There is so much going on in this picture that I stared at it for hours the first time I saw it.

Enjoy!Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger trisha said...

You're funny.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous jenny said...

Counting protein dots? Geez - you'd think you could get an intern for that... ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous jill said...

perfect. all of it.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger truevyne said...

My dog obsessively shakes his head and slobber flies all over the place. I'd take the licking the leg thing over this.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Edie said...

Botero must have been much better than every woman he ever played at strip poker!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

I love the Botero! I love all Fat Art.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger sue said...

I like Botero. Don't necessarily understand him, but like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home