Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Miss You

I miss all of you.

I have not had a chance to stop by and visit you lately--I'm sorry. I tried to skim here and there over the past couple of days, just for a glance, a glimmer of what you are all going through right now. Some of you are going through a lot, and I am thinking of you. T, PK, and Sue--I hope you guys feel better. B*--I'm sending you all of the good ESP vibes I can muster (if you smell smoke, you may want to make sure your hair is not on fire). I choke up everytime I think about what you are going through. Shrinky*--because you post so frickin' much, I'm still not sure how court turned out (yeah, I'm that behind). I hope it went well. AAYOR--your site is so pretty and your belly so wonderful. Muse--I'm sorry that you're going through this all over again. And, the rest of you, I'm thinking good thoughts for all of you too. I'd like to keep going, but the beeper, it calls.

I have designated Thursday as my catch up reading and posting day as this is both my first and last day of rest for a while, the calm after the storm and before the storm one could say.

Miss you guys...

12 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger BrightStar said...

Go with the beeper for now. We understand.

I am moved by what you wrote here. Thanks.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger trisha said...

I have missed you, buddy. Thanks one million.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger muse said...

Missed you too SFTR, been coming here regularly, peeking over your fence to see what's happening in your back yard, so to speak. :)

In a way, it's good to see that you're too busy to post, you out and about, successful woman you!

Glad to read you when you do have time to post, and thinking about you when you don't.

No worries, almost none of us finds time to write on a very regular basis (I dream of daily updates going beyond the mere "this happened today" kinda posts... LOL but hey, I do what I can!)

I hope you're doing well!

P.S. Don't worry about me, I'm very fortunate in life: got my health, great friends, a well-paying jobs, loving kitties... my husband, well, I've set my limits and will stick to them, and he seems to be genuinely trying now, so as long as he does, I'll stick around (marriage is an important committment to me). _But_ I can make it on my own too and I know it, so no worries! Que sera!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

the beeper, it calls

That's one for the ages. Right up there with "quoth the raven."

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

You can skip my board because it is boooooring. I have to decide if I want to write about things I care about or just give it up entirely.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger AAYOR said...

i was thinking of doing a post like this, too. i'm so behind on blogs and especially on commenting. we all get it, SFTR. :-)
And we miss you, too!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

write soon! Don't worry about my blog. boring as hell, I say. Tell us whassup with you!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger sue said...

Hey, and I'm just here catching up... :) Don't worry, I'm better. Nothing too drastic, but thanks for thinking of me!

I've told you before, we're here when you are and don't worry about it... just do whatcha have to do...
{{{hugs}}}

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hey SFTR...what a nice post....

I've been traveling and "out of the loop" - lost in school and teenage boy angst and hockey games.

Just wanted to say that I miss you, too.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Don't worry yourself over us, hon. You take care of you---thinking of you, too!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger academic coach said...

yeah, me too - and we've missed so much.
check out Dorcasina (at Et. al)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger phu said...

thanks for a great post mate!
check on google for “cast spells radionics software”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home