Friday, November 11, 2005

Serenity Later

My elephant day turned into an elephant week. My elephant day involved a meeting with my outside thesis committee member during which I presented my timeline for finishing my thesis for the first time. He was on board! Yippee!!!!

My elephant week involves my 5-year anniversary, finishing my poster for the Neuroscience meeting, analyzing data that needs to get into the poster sometime before the end of today, and getting myself ready for the non-poster aspects of the meeting.

I promise I'll be back soon.....

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger sue said...

You DO have an elephant week!
Good luck on all of it... we'll be here when you get back.

...uh, could you turn up the muzak a tad?.... 'kay...

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Yay for you, SFTR! I'm elated for you and hope to hear details soon!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Yay! And woah! And yowza!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

That's fantastic news about your thesis! Hope the rest of your elephant week went well too...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger trisha said...

I am seldom ready for my non-poster aspects.

Good luck, sweetiehead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home