Thursday, December 08, 2005

500 words of paralysis

I think we all know that I have no problem spewing out 500 words of verbosity. In addition to my blogging tantrums and tidbits, I often have to churn out 500-word abstracts an hour before the deadline. You would think that a 500-word writing sample should flow out of me like the product of a bad sinus infection. Unfortunately, I am paralyzed by this task. I draw a blank everytime I try to start--I, your chatty cathy of bloggers, can not think of anything remotely important to write about. All of this training and education, and I'm reduced to tears by this simple task.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

Just think of an experimental conclusion you always wanted to draw growing up.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Happens to the best of us, dear. You'll come up with something soon!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger : Joseph j7uy5 said...

Must be performance anxiety.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger sue said...

OMG... you ARE human!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home