Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I never understood why I got the made-in-China, knock-off barbies or the homemade, Canadian Cabbage Patch Kid or the uncool sweaters from last year's stock. Now that I'm poor, I understand, but there are a few things that I want this year anyway. I noticed that there have been no hits on my Amazon wishlist, and it's not that I doubt your miracle working abilities, it's just that I wanted to remind you that if you don't shop now, I will never get my presents by Christmas. I haven't been good this year, but in my defense, I haven't been bad either. In case you are feeling extra generous this year, you could also look over my wishful, wish list:

Boots from my Roots
Rainy Day Boots
It's Just Me Dress
I Love You, Vera
Necklace for the Rest of Us
Blue Christmas

7 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger trisha said...

You are too expensive for me.

I wish I could shower you in gifts. With gifts? I wish I could gift you.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

I like them thar zappos boots a lot!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Dude, if you can wear that dress, I might have to hate you.
Naaaah. I like you too much to hate you.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

I know T, these gifts are definitely a bit on the luxury side. I was hoping that some bored millionaire would happen upon my blog and buy them for me. It could happen...maybe. My actual christmas list that my family uses is full of books, CDs, and bubble bath. You can never have too much of the bubbly.

Shrinky: I tried these boots on a DSW shoe warehouse. They are even better in person.

psycho kitty: No one said I could actually wear it. I would just hang it on my closet door and stare lovingly at it.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

ps: Showering me with gifts = being my virtual friends. At the risk of sounding sappy, you guys gave me the best gift this year already. Besides, we already had to get rid of our dining room table to fit our crap in our tiny house--there really is no more room for gifts--other than those boots, maybe;)

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

I can't imagine that your husband could see those dresses on your wish list and not want to buy at least one of them for you. You must be some kind of hot mama to lust after those kicky little numbers. Ooo baby! I hope Santa makes your dreams come true.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Oh, but if you can't wear it, after a while the Love turns to Despair and then into HATE. Trust me on this one. I KNOW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home