Friday, December 30, 2005

The Spy that Bribed Me

Dear NSA,
I will offer you a deal. If you pay for this stupid internet service that I can't really afford and replace my phone lines so that I can talk without hearing that crackling noise, I will allow you to spy on me. You can not place cameras in my bedroom or shower, but you are welcome to watch me write and/or blog, cook, and sleep. You can read my blog as I write my posts--it's kind of like advanced standing, which everyone appreciates. That's about all I do, just to warn you ahead of time.
Thank you,
Me

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I spy on you, but I just stand in the shrubbery.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger muse said...

Let me know if they take you up on that offer, I'd sure love to make them a similar deal! (I'll throw in all the sites that I visit for translation references, loads of fun I assure you! Even translated something about a fart absorbing cushion recently: www.gasbgon.com. Progress never stops!)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

Trisha, your eye is going to get poked out if you get to close to those damn Holly bushes...

Muse...gasbgon...the NSA is all over you for this one.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger trisha said...

I wear a fancy metal suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home