Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Neuron Moon Rocks

If the water wasn't drip, drip, dripping, I wouldn't be going so crazy. If I weren't going crazy, I could focus and finish counting. If I could focus and finish counting, then spending 20 minutes turning my neurons into purple moon rocks would be justifiable. These are rat neurons from the hippocampus CA3 region. The black hole areas are the nuclei; the purple, cell bodies/cytoplasm.

The plumber did come yesterday. He looked at the faucets (note that multiple faucets are dripping, which explains why our water bill last month almost killed us), and said he would have to get parts and come back. The hardware store is less than a mile away, but he couldn't come back until a different day.

So now I have to drip, drip, drip myself into insanity. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

It's like bad Chinese water torture...

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I wish that I could say that I am progressing towards insanity, but I am afraid that I have already reached that point.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

ooh, pretty!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Until a different day! Ha!

You are good.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger sue said...

Maybe he had to go make the parts? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home