Wednesday, January 25, 2006

When I Grow Up

Actually, I believe that this means I should be professional nomad. Thanks, William the Coroner. By the way, William, have fun watching Pittsburgh take home the SuperBowl win while the Browns drown in their own misery. I'm sorry, I just can't help myself.


You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Biology


100%

Dance


100%

Philosophy


100%

English


100%

Linguistics


100%

Journalism


100%

Psychology


100%

Sociology


100%

Anthropology


100%

Art


100%

Theater


83%

Engineering


83%

Mathematics


58%

Chemistry


25%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger BotanicalGirl said...

They have a tie-breaker question for your ties.

I scored a 3-way tie at 92% for English, Psychology and Biology. It told me to be an English major.

Which was actually my second choice after biology, and psych was what I almost switched to in college. But I couldn't figure out how to make a career out of either of them.

So biology it is!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

how did they pick psychology out of that list of 100%s? I'm not passionate enough about anything to get any scores that high, apparently.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said...

I'm apparently supposed to be a Journalist (92%) or an Engineer (upper 80s). If those fail, I should go for English or Chemistry.

So I'd say that I'm probably doing the right thing by blogging about science stuff and working my day job in the physical sciences.

But the questions did seem kind of leading. If you didn't have any idea what you wanted to be when you grew up, do you think it would be at all useful?

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger William the Coroner said...

At least it's not the Broncos. My Nana came from Coraopolis

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger she falters to rise said...

My gram lived in Coraopolis as a child. If your Nana lived next to a rowdy Lithuanian family, then we practically know each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home