Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Who Knows?

I have just spent 10 minutes discussing with my dog all the reasons explaining why I chose not to organize my data CDs by date. Everything I do is organized in color-coordinated folders and bins. In fact, Ikea should dedicate their office section to me because I'm pretty sure I funded its recent expansion at the store by my house.

So why on earth do I have 200 CDs/DVDs that are arranged in no particular order?
Why? How did this happen?

Oscar doesn't know either. After I took this picture, he ran over to his toy bin, pulled out his tug toy and shook it at me. I'm not sure what shaking toys means, but I have a feeling it's his way of trying to communicate with a crazy person.

I'd like to point out that his toy bin is organized by frequency of toy use. Moreover, because Oscar's play area is in my office/dining room, I've also made sure that his toy bin matches my file folders and desk organizers.














Why didn't I invest less time in his toy bin and more time in CD organization?
Why? Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Oscar is soooooo cute!
Don't feel bad, I am having CD organization problems myself with regards to my data.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

Cute cute puppy! Why aren't you playing with him now? His face says to me, "mommy, I wuv you. Won't you pway wif me?"

:)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

Oscar is trying to tell you he's organized them for you by odor.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger trisha said...

You need an iPod.

I'll chip in.

Eww. My secret leave-a-comment word is "slobjubs."

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger sue said...

Murkey has the idea...

Oscar is such a cutie.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger sue said...

Murkey has the idea...

Oscar is such a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home