Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm a Ruff Mighty Mouse

How do you think DMX would react to the fact that I made my amygdala graphs to "Ruff Ryders"? I'm pretty sure that Gorillaz would be cool with the fact that I analyzed the CA1 to "Feel Good Inc." because they have a slight, geeky edge buried deep inside them, but do you think 50 cent would understand how he helped me through the dentate gyrus analyses? Don't freak out, I mixed in some of The Postal Service and Mighty Mouse, and of course I worked Staind into the mix, but at the end of the day, when I close up to 2-Pac's "Ghetto Gospel", do you think any of these artists could even dare to dream of who did what to their music?

I bet they have NO idea.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

That sounds like a hip ol' campus you is workin' on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home