Friday, May 12, 2006

Tick Tock

I must hand over this bad boy on Monday. Before then, I have to write and introduction and an overall discussion. Totally feasible...right?

The good news is that I wrote each chapter up as though it were an individual manuscript. Each chapter, thus, has an abstract, intro, and discussion. I'm hoping that the overall intro and discussion will just be cut and paste from the other chapters. So much of intellectual challenges. Time kills all that it is good in this world.

I tried to put all of the chapters into one big file yesterday. Big mistake. Big. My computer cried out in pain. Maybe I should have closed down some of the running applications. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

I might go dark (isn't that what they say in the CIA?) for a while. I don't know, we'll see.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Best of luck to you while you finish this last part of the "race". The finish line is near! You can do it!

I will be thinking and sending positive thoughts your way!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

good luck! I'll be sending motivational thoughts your way too.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

May the gods of toner and formatting be with you.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Yes, what murky said.

Love you, Rx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home