Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fossil Rat's and Dwight Schrute in No Particular Order

Living Fossil rat--the new white meat. I posted about this before, but I think it's such a great story.

Also, I just remembered that I have one of these coming soon. I can't wait! Dwight Schrute is partly responsible for protecting my smile muscles from neglect-related atrophy over the past few months.

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that keep you from trying to commit suicide by eating apple seeds.*


*I'm just joking. I would never use apple seeds.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger shrinkykitten said...

How many apple seeds?

I heart dwight. I might hafta get me one of them thar bobbleheads!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Murky Thoughts said...

Drat. I turned down rat BBQ rat on a stick for breakfast by the Mekong once (went instead for the roasted sticky-rice, egg & fish sauce ball on a stick). I missed my chance! Or maybe I was spared: No doubt the Laotians say the Thais have no concept of rock rat BBQ.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Penguin said...

The rat story seems too weird to be true. But, what do I know!

I've noticed that Dwight looks like a young Garrison Keioller (sp?). Hopefully, Dwight will age better!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

Dwight Shrute for Man of the Year!

If we all had his sense of ethics George Bush would not be president - or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home